Application deadline: January 8, 2023
Roche is a pioneer and global leader in personalized healthcare. Roche delivers breakthrough differentiated medicines and diagnostic tests using science, technology and data expertise to help people live better lives.
Finance Perspectives identifies top talent early in their careers and accelerates their development across geographies and functions, enabling them to be key contributors as agile leaders to our company’s ambition and mission to “Do now what patients need next.” Recognizing the importance of experiential learning and development, Finance Perspectives provides a platform to strengthen a broad global network and gain experience and skills in a variety of areas that will be critical to a career in finance. We want you to reach your full potential with flexible assignments across four to five rotations in a variety of exciting roles.
You offer a diverse perspective and are willing to collaborate to make an impact. You are interested in working at the intersection of finance, science and technology. You thrive in a collaborative work environment that enables teams to achieve more than the sum of their parts. You understand that everyone is in charge, regardless of hierarchy.
A quick learner, you proactively drive results, integrate well in different cultures, teams and business environments. As a member of the Roche Finance community, you will embrace an entrepreneurial spirit, an entrepreneurial mindset, inclusive collaboration and continuous learning. You want to develop capabilities as a financial professional to generate business results
To be a successful candidate you must meet the following requirements:
- Strong interest and desire to pursue a career in finance in the healthcare industry
- Work experience in finance, healthcare, technical or consulting, ideally approximately 3 to 5 years
- A global mindset with a high degree of global mobility during and after the program
- Excellent academic profile: MBA or Master’s degree in finance, business, data science or life science
- Full knowledge of English, any other language is an advantage
Strong candidates meet the following additional requirements:
- Lived in a new market and developed a deep understanding of VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Uncertain) environment
- Experience abroad for at least one year, working or studying outside the home country
- Cooperation with projects related to innovations in digital or advanced analytics technologies
- Opportunity to develop skills and capabilities across Finance across functions, roles, projects and locations over 2 to 2.5 years. From global to regional to affiliates, from pharmaceuticals to diagnostics, from core financial processes to conceptual strategy work. From process digitization to data management and advanced analytics tailored to your areas of interest and development needs.
- Ownership of your career because you understand that career journeys are personalized. You choose your rotations and plan your path through the program according to business priorities. After the program, you are fully empowered to evaluate opportunities and decide on your future career at Roche.
- Mobility support is provided wherever needed, starting with us in Basel and during the program.
- Inspiring peers and thought leaders, as well as extensive personal support from the Program Leader, Rotation Leader, Program Fellow, Graduate Mentor and Senior Leader Mentor.
- Lifelong learning is part of our strategy; you will receive on-the-job training, formal guidance and self-study, and learn through targeted mentoring and coaching and other network resources.
How to apply
Send a complete application including your CV. Before submitting your application, you will be asked the following questions:
- Why do you want to participate in the Roche Financial Perspectives Program?
- Why do you want to pursue a career in finance?
For more information:
Visit the official website of Roche Finance Perspectives 2023, the global accelerated talent development program